Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcoming a New Administrator Plus Misc. Site News

3 posters

:: Site News :: Site News

Go down

Welcoming a New Administrator Plus Misc. Site News Empty Welcoming a New Administrator Plus Misc. Site News

Post  Mr. Pearse Sun May 16, 2010 7:23 pm

I hope everyone is enjoying the end of school, whether it be the end for the year or the end forever. In my case, I've suddenly received more free hours of the day than I'd remembered I had. Expect a corresponding increase in my activity on the site, and expect the expectation that our slowly meandering story should start to move a little faster.

Ethan Ramey will be joining the BB admin team. I seem to be the guy who gets on members' cases when they slack off - what you don't know is that he's the fellow who gets on my case when I slack off. No one has been more consistently energetic or excited about the direction of the site, and no one can do a better job of helping us get there. Congratulations, Ethan, your name is now orange, and your every uttered syllable now carries the heady mandate of heaven. Cool

Otherwise, you will notice that our site now looks notably different. I also think it looks notably better, but you should reply below with your own thoughts and critiques. This redesign is entirely Jessamine's doing, showing that while she may not have a heart of gold, she can still draw real good. Thanks, Jessamine!

The hope is to roll these secondary character sheets out asap, and move our four-month-old story beyond an endless Mexican standoff and a post-Armageddon exchange between a foreigner and a crazy man. There's places to be; let's get there!
Mr. Pearse
Mr. Pearse
Gentleman of the West

Back to top Go down

Welcoming a New Administrator Plus Misc. Site News Empty Re: Welcoming a New Administrator Plus Misc. Site News

Post  Seth Ruggeri Mon May 17, 2010 1:00 am

Kudos Ethan, on your new rank! Also, a round of applause for the talented Jessamine for her work on the layout. The two of us are looking through the tool set to find ways to adjust table transparency as well as a way to make the statistics an information displayed at the bottom of the page more legible, possibly via a new table.

I look forward to advancing the story along in my neck of the woods as well. While my respite from college work only lasts for another 2 or so weeks, I still plan to do a much better job managing my time spent here on the site so I don't drag down our narrative any further than I already have.
Seth Ruggeri
Seth Ruggeri
Phantom of the Badlands

Back to top Go down

Welcoming a New Administrator Plus Misc. Site News Empty Re: Welcoming a New Administrator Plus Misc. Site News

Post  Jessamine Blake Mon May 17, 2010 8:08 am

If anyone has looked at the site today, they will notice that there are some truly hideous buttons now marring the otherwise rather atmospheric landscape. This was my doing, but I'll be undoing it later today, when I get home and have access to Photoshop again. Until then, I hope my little eyesores won't ruin the experience too much.

And congrats, Ethan Ramey!
Jessamine Blake
Jessamine Blake
Clairvoyant Madam

http://nobubblegum.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down