Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intros/Screening?

3 posters

Go down

Intros/Screening? Empty Intros/Screening?

Post  Mr. Pearse Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:52 am

While we're waiting for a few more people to get characters up and/or figure out their own place in this great world we're going to create, everyone should feel free to post intro pieces or even start up a screening thread if you so desire. The "screening" here would obviously be for fun, taking the form of an encounter (combat or otherwise) between any two characters.

And FYI, while I'll be starting the story in a few more days, I'm hoping to have a little Pearse story written very soon.

Ideas/feedback/comments?
Mr. Pearse
Mr. Pearse
Gentleman of the West

Back to top Go down

Intros/Screening? Empty Re: Intros/Screening?

Post  Jessamine Blake Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:04 pm

On the one hand, I can't say I'd mind a little re-introduction into the rhythms of role-playing. On the other hand, I always have trouble writing IC material that doesn't actually function as a part of the story line. Still, it might be good to get some practice before we actually start posting. Anyone want to screen me?
Jessamine Blake
Jessamine Blake
Clairvoyant Madam

http://nobubblegum.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Pearse Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:20 pm

Although a screening sounds appealing, I need to pass. Still, someone needs to step up on this, pronto!
Mr. Pearse
Mr. Pearse
Gentleman of the West

Back to top Go down

Post  Allie Johnson Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:32 pm

Alright I'll do it! I wanted to be screened anyways. But I guess since we've (presumably, of course. I may have come the way of TOP long after you were there and the site began to die.) roleplayed together before then it will just be a chance for our characters to meet I suppose. Let me know what you wanna do. (:
Allie Johnson
Allie Johnson
Clockwork Cowgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down