Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Story Related OOC

+3
Ethan Ramey
Jessamine Blake
Mr. Pearse
7 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Story Related OOC - Page 4 Empty Re: Story Related OOC

Post  Seth Ruggeri Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:23 am

My next post will be up tomorrow... er... later today. I hope that sometime in the coming week, Claude and I can expedite the pace over in our end of the story by either doing some rapid-fire posting or collaborative dialogue. While I'm interested in interacting with Claude's character, I'd also like to explore my own characters a bit more in the near future and I feel like working towards a conclusion with the current thread might allow me to do so. I know things have been rather quite in our neck of the woods, but I certainly hope the rest of you haven't forgotten about us. Sad
Seth Ruggeri
Seth Ruggeri
Phantom of the Badlands

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Pearse Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:46 am

My post will either be up late Thursday or late Monday (I'm taking a pretty bad exam Monday, and need all my focus during the interim). Either way, maybe we can finally start pushing things back toward the "five day rule" this site was intended to follow.

Otherwise, it's been wonderful to have a bit more life around here!
Mr. Pearse
Mr. Pearse
Gentleman of the West

Back to top Go down

Post  Ethan Ramey Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:52 pm

My post will be up as soon as I see an opening for Two Cents or Ramey.

(Sorry, but everyone else was doing it! =D)
Ethan Ramey
Ethan Ramey
Reluctant Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Kircher Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:35 pm

Significant apologies for my lack of posting. I'll have one here soon in reaction to Jessamine.

As for the near future, I'll be having surgery on June 10th which will keep me in the hospital for about a week (having the goodly portion of my colon removed). If I can get my laptop in my room and wifi there, I'll be good to go...otherwise, expect me to be on the sideline for a little while.
Samuel Kircher
Samuel Kircher
Soldier of Misfortune

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Pearse Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:55 am

Alright, it will be Monday. Kircher, if you're drafting anything, might want to have it up before then in case mine takes things in a different direction.
Mr. Pearse
Mr. Pearse
Gentleman of the West

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Pearse Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:29 pm

I clearly misspelled "Wednesday" in my last post. I'm disappointed it took this long, but that test on Monday took more out of me than anything, ever.

There are openings now for everyone to post, particularly Ramey. I have the Indian indirectly searching for Allie, which should keep things interesting.

It would be wonderful to start bringing this thread to a close. Methinks three months in Santa Anna is long enough for anyone.
Mr. Pearse
Mr. Pearse
Gentleman of the West

Back to top Go down

Post  Allie Johnson Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:26 am

Nevermind about that computer thing, Pearse. If you've even read that message yet. My computer is alive, thank goodness.

So in lieu of Kircher's situation, should I start putting together a post? Mr. Ramey, of course, will probably want to post before I do; he's had close to nothing to do so far.
Allie Johnson
Allie Johnson
Clockwork Cowgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Ethan Ramey Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:21 pm

I'm working on a post, but if we can all politely bug Mr. Pearse into collaborating with me, it might get done sooner. =D
Ethan Ramey
Ethan Ramey
Reluctant Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Ruggeri Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:28 am

My latest post is finally up. Sorry that it took so long. Sadly, I"m weak and easily distracted. Claude and I hope to have things wrapped up in our thread in a few more posts, the next of which will be an extended collaborative dialogue between the two of us. We should have something up by next week assuming the two of us are able to meet with one another sometime this weekend.
Seth Ruggeri
Seth Ruggeri
Phantom of the Badlands

Back to top Go down

Post  Ethan Ramey Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:26 pm

I just got hired at a new place and am currently in the process of moving to a new apartment in Atlanta. Sorry for the delay.
Ethan Ramey
Ethan Ramey
Reluctant Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Kircher Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:18 pm

*staggers in, hacking coughs shaking his body violently as he attempts some form of communication*

...The b-bastards cut me...shoulda seen 'em com...coming, what with the white lab c-coats and surgical masks...

... Rolling Eyes

Kidding aside, I return from my travels in the Land of Morphine and Laziness. My deepest apologies to all for stonewalling the progress of the story. I'll try to get something up this week, when I'm not high on Percocet to relieve my back pain(I hate being forced to sleep on my back).
Samuel Kircher
Samuel Kircher
Soldier of Misfortune

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Pearse Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:36 pm

Glad you're back, Kircher. Clearly you haven't missed too much. Wink

We'll look forward to your post, and how you deal with the rapidly increasing chaos rampant in Santa Anna. I am especially interested in finding out just how you get out of the whole bullet-toward-the-face thing.
Mr. Pearse
Mr. Pearse
Gentleman of the West

Back to top Go down

Post  Ethan Ramey Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:05 pm

Well, I am now moved and my Internet is finally back up. I should find some time for a post in the next few days.

(We've never heard that one before, amirite?)
Ethan Ramey
Ethan Ramey
Reluctant Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Pearse Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:15 pm

Glad to hear it. I continue to wait with bated breath for a Ramey or Kircher (or both!) expositional extravaganza. Unfortunately, the "free" half of my summer is at an end, but I should still be able to post.
Mr. Pearse
Mr. Pearse
Gentleman of the West

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessamine Blake Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:04 am

My breath is also bated. In addition, my heart is pounding, my palms are sweating, and my hair is standing on end.

Ramey, I know where you sleep. If you don't post soon, I'm going to attack you. Or make you listen to Lady Gaga.

Or....Ke$ha (her retarded spelling, not mine).

Last edited by Jessamine Blake on Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more severe punishment)
Jessamine Blake
Jessamine Blake
Clairvoyant Madam

http://nobubblegum.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Allie Johnson Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:34 pm

Well I'm back from the dark recesses of hell. Which happens to be about 45 minutes away from the beach in the Fort Lauderdale area. internet was sketchy. mostly since we stole it from the neighbors. There weren't any real trees, the humidity was through the roof, the city's fourth of July fireworks were (officially) called off due to rain, and to top it all off, when I was having some alone time on the beach at night, I nearly stepped on a dead fish with horns sticking out of its head. Also, the little five year old that I've been waiting to see again since he was first born was told that I have cooties and after that, the only time he would touch me was when he ran screaming at me with fists and feet flying because wouldn't you know it, I'm a bad-guy monster.

ranting aside, glad (almost) to see that I've missed nearly nothing.
Are Kircher or Jessamine going to post before I work something up? because I don't have a lot to work with so far...
Allie Johnson
Allie Johnson
Clockwork Cowgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Ruggeri Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:43 pm

Meanwhile, in a cellar in the remains of Little Bethlehem...

Story Related OOC - Page 4 SkeletonSeth
Seth Ruggeri
Seth Ruggeri
Phantom of the Badlands

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Ruggeri Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:56 pm

My next post is up. It's a tad shorter than usual, but I expect the next few in my current thread will follow a similar trend. Hopefully Claude and I can wrap things up soon. I'm also working on the next part of "Dictus Lege Dei" (which I suspect many of you have either forgotten or simply don't care about Sad ) which should be up sometime tomorrow or Wednesday.
Seth Ruggeri
Seth Ruggeri
Phantom of the Badlands

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Ruggeri Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:26 am

I've still got a little more left to write for my next post in "Dictus Lege Dei" which should hopefully be up sometime this weekend or early next week.

While my thread was on hold, I spent some of my time working on some other ideas I had for some short stories as well as some back-stories for my various characters. The first of these I plan to post will be a multi-parter which explores the background of Moira's character, as well as the time Rosa Ruggeri spent in the New Mexico Territory up until her death. I'm hoping to have part one up sometime in the next week or two once my summer semester has come to a close.
Seth Ruggeri
Seth Ruggeri
Phantom of the Badlands

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessamine Blake Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:24 am

Jessamine just doesn't really know what to do at this point. Needless to say, she's been less than inspired by recent events. There's a bullet hole through her hand, and some random dude just walked up into the middle of everything as if he were strolling casually into a party and uttered a variation of "I meant to do that."

I think maybe we need to get out of Santa Anna, stat. It started out as interesting, but everything of interest has happened and now we're pretty much stagnant. Anyone else agree?

I vote the next two posts get us the hell outta there. It would make some sense for Allie to post, but it would make more for Pearse, since he's pretty much leading us all around right now. If I were to post, it would basically consist of Jessamine sitting in the dirt. I have plenty to say about Jessamine and Laney, but not really anything more to do with this scenario. After we've left Santa Anna, I have a WHOPPER of a post planned.

So someone, please. PLEASE. Get us out of Santa Anna.
Jessamine Blake
Jessamine Blake
Clairvoyant Madam

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Pearse Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:03 pm

Allie definitely needs to post - does she evade the Indian, or doesn't she? This will certainly have an impact on where she ends up next.

Meanwhile, Jessamine doesn't have a lot to say ("ow" is really about it..), but the ladies of Santa Anna certainly must have something to add with Pearse's men descending on the whorehouse. Their intent is to make sure the rest of the population is disarmed and accounted for. This won't require a ton of exposition, but it could make for some scenes of mayhem and general confusion.

I also can't wait to get the hell out of Santa Anna. Pearse will return to Little Bethlehem to rendezvous with the search party he dispatched by telegram at the end of "Big Trouble," likely with a few other characters in tow. Meanwhile, Jessamine (and maybe Allie?) will be transported back to Pearse's ranch, which is several days' distance. Finally, we may keep a thread going for Santa Anna, populated by a host of secondaries and maybe even a primary.
Mr. Pearse
Mr. Pearse
Gentleman of the West

Back to top Go down

Post  Allie Johnson Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:36 pm

Okie dokie artichokies, I'm straining the blocks out of my creative juices so they don't clot. (:

I just got my internet working again, and am going to work on a post. I'm so excited that I'm making up corny beginnings to posts and pms.
Allie Johnson
Allie Johnson
Clockwork Cowgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Allie Johnson Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:01 pm

I have a post worked up that should be the beginning of getting out of santa anna. I'll post it as soon as I can get in touch with dear mr. pearse. meanwhile, I think I'll work on some back-story for Allie, if anybody's at all interested.

**posted! If there are any problems with it, let me know. I wrote it quickly and just really really hate to proofread.

Last edited by Allie Johnson on Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : well, I got to talk to Pearse after all.)
Allie Johnson
Allie Johnson
Clockwork Cowgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessamine Blake Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:02 am

I'm currently working on a post. However, I'm having some trouble navigating around all the events that have transpired SINCE Mr. Pearse ordered us all to come out and show ourselves. I'm not sure how to do this without it seeming ridiculous. I know since then both Samuel Kircher and Allie Johnson have reappeared in the street. Any suggestions for how I could gracefully navigate what seems to be a ridiculous time discrepancy (how much time may have passed since Pearse's demand versus how much time Pearse would reasonably allow us to pluck up our courage and come out of hiding)?
Jessamine Blake
Jessamine Blake
Clairvoyant Madam

Back to top Go down

Post  Allie Johnson Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:45 pm

Well I'm thinking that everything in my post takes relatively little time to happen. I can always edit the end part of it however it needs to be changed to accommodate anything that Jessamine does. So I guess in order to better discuss how to fix it: what did you have in mind for your next step?
Allie Johnson
Allie Johnson
Clockwork Cowgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum