Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secondary Character: unknown

2 posters

Go down

Secondary Character: unknown Empty Secondary Character: unknown

Post  Jessamine Blake Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:21 pm

Name: unknown

Description: A small, very brown little boy. His arms and legs and face are brown from playing outside in the sun, his clothes are usually streaked brown from getting dirty outside, and his eyes and unruly hair are a very dark brown. He is perpetually cheerful and unfussy, if a little mischievous.

Bio: The boy was born to farmers who live on the outskirts of Santa Anna. His father despaired of keeping their small holding alive and traded in farming for mining, like many of the men in Santa Anna. He sold the farm away and moved the family closer into town, and now the small boy plays in the dusty streets with the children of other townspeople rather than in the short, scrubby grass around the farm.

Combat Ability: like most small children, he's a fierce kicker, puncher, and hair-puller when need be, but unlikely to do much in a fight against a grown-up.

Affinity: Magic. In the way of children, the boy is very discerning of truth, and always knows whether he is being lied to.

Usage: I would prefer to write this character myself. However, if you feel you have a use for him, talk to me about it.
Jessamine Blake
Jessamine Blake
Clairvoyant Madam

http://nobubblegum.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Secondary Character: unknown Empty Re: Secondary Character: unknown

Post  Mr. Pearse Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:51 pm

I'm super intrigued. A human lie detector? I'll be interested to see who cozies up with him, and to what purpose.
Mr. Pearse
Mr. Pearse
Gentleman of the West

Back to top Go down