Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this topic, I'm looking for...

2 posters

Go down

In this topic, I'm looking for... Empty In this topic, I'm looking for...

Post  Seth Ruggeri Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:28 pm

For the last four or five weeks, I've been listening to the soundtrack to The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly. In addition to this, I've also been scouring every retailer of electronic goods within reasonable distance of my apartment for a copy of this movie to no avail. It's not like I'm looking for a copy of Zarkor! The Invader (I regret to inform you all that this last statement is a lie. I am still trying to find a DVD copy of that as well, and Ethan, when I do you'll be the first to know.) so finding a copy of what is possibly one the greatest westerns ever made should not be this difficult.

So I ask you my friends and fellow writers, do any of you want to throw me a bone and lend me this movie?
Seth Ruggeri
Seth Ruggeri
Phantom of the Badlands

Back to top Go down

In this topic, I'm looking for... Empty Re: In this topic, I'm looking for...

Post  Jessamine Blake Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:50 pm

They had all three of the Man With No Name trilogy at Walmart not long ago. You could try there. Movie Stop or Best Buy would no doubt have it, if you can find one close enough to you.

Also, you could bite the bullet and order it from Amazon or another online retailer. It would certainly make your search for Zarkorr! The Invader much simpler. And by the way, now that I know this, I desperately want to spend my last dollars that have been dedicated to gas money and buy that god-awful movie instead.
Jessamine Blake
Jessamine Blake
Clairvoyant Madam

http://nobubblegum.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Ruggeri Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:14 pm

Sadly none of the Walmarts or Best Buys nearby have the collection you mentioned. I've found it on the websites for both stores so I might just end up ordering from Walmart.com. I also found out that some guy uploaded all of Zarkorr (which has 2 r's at the end instead of 1) on Youtube recently. Still no sign of Kraa! the Sea Monster though.
Seth Ruggeri
Seth Ruggeri
Phantom of the Badlands

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum