Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Updates and Changes

5 posters

:: Site News :: Site News

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Updates and Changes - Page 2 Empty Re: Updates and Changes

Post  Allie Johnson Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:10 pm

Oh! it's better now. I withdraw my complaint. Smile
Allie Johnson
Allie Johnson
Clockwork Cowgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessamine Blake Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:53 pm

I think this problem has something to do with page loading speed. I have noticed it primarily when using slow internet connections or slow computers, or when I was utilizing a good bit of a computer's resources at one time. If the problem persists, please submit some more detailed information: does it happen more often in a certain browser, etc? It may be that the image file is simply too big to load on some connection speeds in a timely manner. Or we may need to host it somewhere else. Or it may just be something completely out of our control that will come and go as it pleases. At any rate, I encourage users to keep an eye out for the recurrence of this problem.

On another note, since I just noticed it: Congrats to Mr. Ruggeri on his solution to the Cast section! It looks great.

And finally: I will be receiving some ballin' graphics editing software sometime next week, and will then be equipped to do some great things with maps and site layout. Until then, if any of you wonder what we're waiting for...well...we're waiting for my ballin' graphics editing software. Until then, I'm fairly devoid of options for doing any kind of editing, as even the campus design labs are unavailable during the hours I'm off work.
Jessamine Blake
Jessamine Blake
Clairvoyant Madam

http://nobubblegum.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Pearse Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:16 am

Is anyone else not displaying the banner?
Mr. Pearse
Mr. Pearse
Gentleman of the West

Back to top Go down

Post  Ethan Ramey Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:11 am

I currently see no banner.
Ethan Ramey
Ethan Ramey
Reluctant Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessamine Blake Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:24 pm

I checked the URL and for some reason the link is broken. I am going to host the image on a more dependable site and then I will re-add it to the layout. This may not be done today as I have a lot of homework and meetings and interviews and things scheduled, and I need to find the original image on my old computer.
Jessamine Blake
Jessamine Blake
Clairvoyant Madam

http://nobubblegum.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Allie Johnson Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:41 am

The last three times I've checked the site, the front/home page has been completely misaligned in the sense that the blocks for the words and the words don't match up at all. You can still click the links and get where you need to, though.

Edit: It's back to normal now. Either it's been fixed by you miraculous people or my internet just likes to play tricks on me.
Allie Johnson
Allie Johnson
Clockwork Cowgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

:: Site News :: Site News

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum